Coordinators are the parish-level cheerleaders for this event. These volunteers play a vital role in assisting their busy parish, mission and/or school with the important tasks of advertising the Congress to their faith community, recruiting volunteers, facilitating the sale of Eucharistic Congress t-shirts and organizing transportation to the event (car pools, buses, etc.). This page will provide resources for our coordinators to help them as they prepare for the 25th Eucharistic Congress. Please see below for additional information. If you have any questions, please call 404-920-6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Eucharistic Congress Coordinators are responsible for all of the following (please discuss with your pastor/principal before implementing):
- Parish/School Congress t-shirt sales
- Arranging transportation to the Congress
- Ordering and sharing promotional materials with pastor/principal
- Promoting the Eucharistic Congress as approved by the pastor/principal
- Encouraging volunteer registration – ideally at least 15 volunteers from each parish/school
- Provide a banner to participate in the procession