One of the more exciting moments of the Eucharistic Congress is watching the opening and closing processions. Please consider participating in the morning procession with a banner representing your parish, school, or religious organization! We recommend that all banners be constructed using the following specifications:
- Banner size to be 6×4 feet
- Lightweight material (as it will be easier to carry)
- Be creative but don’t include the date so the banner can be used for years to come.
Please bring a pole with the following specifications:
- Diameter of 1¼ inches. Poles of different dimensions will not fit in stands being provided.
- Vertical pole should be 12 feet long
- Horizontal pole should be 4 ½ feet long.
If you don’t have a pole, one will be provided the day of the event at the far end wall in front of the Exhibit Hall D. To participate in the morning procession, please be in place by 8:15 a.m. Also, banners must be picked up prior to departure.
For more information, call 404-920-6800.
This year we won’t be having banners in the closing procession.