GICC Ballrooms Salons 5-8
June 22, 2019
The Children’s Track is designed to offer a unique opportunity for children to experience prayer and praise, interactive lesson on the theme of the congress, live music and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. When 500 plus children come together in worship and adoration it’s a beautiful Holy Spirit experience.
During the Track the children will be broken into small groups and will rotate through three stations, Breaking Open the Word, Getting the Wiggles Out with God, and Putting God’s Word into Art. None of this can happen without enough Volunteers. Please Volunteer Here.
The Children’s track is open to children ages 5 to 10 who have a parent attending the Eucharistic Congress. There is no cost to participate and lunch is included. Registration this year will be on-site on a first come first serve basis till the track is full. Registration opens at 7AM. Space will be limited based on the number of volunteers. Volunteers for the Eucharistic Congress can pre-register their children on-line. A link will be provided to Volunteers once they are registered.
- Children must be registered by the parent/guardian/group leader at the site of Children’s Track (International Salon 6-8) on Saturday between 7:00 am and 9:00 am.
- Lunch is provided at no cost to children who are enrolled in the Children’s Track; if your child has special dietary needs, you are welcome to provide lunch for him/her.
- All children need to be picked up at 3pm.
- Please Note: Late drop off and early pick up from the Children’s Track will not be permitted for the safety of all children.
Father Dennis Dorner will also be speaking at the Children’s track.
Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM – Open Registration for Children’s Track
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM – Registered Children Drop Off
- 11:00 AM – Children’s Track Begins – Doors Closed
- 11:15 AM – Fr. Dennis Dorner will be speaking with the children.
- 3:00 PM – Children’s Track Ends – Parent Pick Up
Registration will be onsite on the day of the event. Volunteers do have access to a pre-registration form that is provided upon registering to volunteer. If you have already volunteered please reach out to our volunteer coordinators for more information.